domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017

Actividad Integradora: "Tell me" M7S2

TELL ME


Day of the Dead…Tell me…
1. - Question: How did your family celebrate the day of dead when you were young?
      Answer: My mother prepared some food like mole and pumpkin candy for the altar and we decorated with colored paper.

2.-Question: Who participated in the installation of the altar?
     Answer: My mother, my brothers and I participated together in the installation of altar on October 31, and after three days, we removed it.

3.- Question: What else you used to put on the altar?
      Answer: We used to put some fruit, bread of dead, photographs of my grandparents and uncles. Also much cempasuchil flowers and petals scattered.

4. - Question: You used to visit the pantheon?
      Answer: Yes, we did. On November 2 we went to the pantheon to clean the graves and put flowers to our dead.

5. - Question: Did you have any other custom on that day?

       Answer: On the night of November 1. In the village it was customary to make a campfire out of the houses and there he would hang out with his family and friends.


2 comentarios: