domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017

Actividad Integradora: "Mis actividades" M6S3




My routine Monday:

     Daily I wake up at half past five o´clock in the morning for going to walk early at the park, usually until half past six o´clock. Then I go home, prepare a tea and first I make my bed. I take a shower and always at half past seven take my breakfast. Finally in the morning, at nine o´clock I am in my work, I´m never late.
     Later, at two o´clock in the afternoon I take my lunch until three o´clock, sometimes I go to my home to eat with my family. I continue with my work and at five finishes. Like every Monday and Wednesday at ten past five o´clock I entered to my English class. After, at seven in the evening I go home.
     Already in home, about eight o´ clock I take the dinner. Then I do my homework until eleven in the night and finally go to sleep, but before I like to read a little. Occasionally, when I have a lot of homework I go to sleep about midnight. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario